As a tribute to Charleston's Crab Bank Re-nourishment program, we are pleased to introduce our Crab Bank Collection. There's nothing crabby about this classic style, custom hand-smocked Crab Bank Smocked Swim Suit by jeosmphotography! It features a drawstring waist, diagonal stripe piping around the hand-smocked crab on the leg, and comes in soft fabric with pin stripes of subtle beach colors. This boy's swimsuit suit is perfect for romping at the beach these spring and summer seasons.
Crab Bank is a narrow slice of sand in Charleston harbor that can support as many as 5,000 nesting birds in one season. It’s one of just five Seabird Sanctuaries protected by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, and it’s also designated a Globally Important Bird Area by Audubon, who is helping to raise 3.5 million dollars for this project. A portion of the proceeds from this collection will go to helping to restore Crab Bank so that future generations of shorebirds can nest there.
- Pin stripes in subtle colors of the beach (blue, white, coral)
- Custom hand smocked crab front of left leg
- Drawstring waist
- Fully lined bottoms
- Not recommended for chlorinated pools
- 65% polyester/35% cotton; machine wash cold using mild detergent, tumble dry low
- See Size Guide; 12m, 18m, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, 6