As a tribute to Charleston's Crab Bank Re-nourishment program, we are pleased to introduce our Crab Bank Collection. There's nothing crabby about this classic style, custom hand-smocked Crab Bank Two Piece Bathing Suit by jeosmphotography! It features a tie ruffle collar, pale pink picot trimmed ruffles, and diagonal stripe piping along the top and bottom of the hand-smocked mermaids with little sea creatures, all on soft fabric in pin stripes of subtle beach colors. This bathing suit is perfect for romping at the beach these spring and summer seasons.
Crab Bank is a narrow slice of sand in Charleston harbor that can support as many as 5,000 nesting birds in one season. It’s one of just five Seabird Sanctuaries protected by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, and it’s also designated a Globally Important Bird Area by Audubon, who is helping to raise 3.5 million dollars for this project. A portion of the proceeds from this collection will go to helping to restore Crab Bank so that future generations of shorebirds can nest there.
- Pin stripes in subtle colors of the beach (blue, white, coral)
- Custom hand smocked mermaids on front
- Fully lined bottoms
- Pink picot trimmed ruffles
- Tie ruffle collar
- Not recommended for chlorinated pools
- Poly/cotton blend; machine wash cold using mild detergent, tumble dry low
- See Size Guide; 12m, 18m, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, 6