Reliving that journey made some two thousand years ago in this sweet Nativity Onesie! Your little ones will be so ready to celebrate the holidays with their siblings in this festive and comfy, vintage style, Christmas onesie. It features a watercolor print, hand drawn by Megan Hewitt, owner and designer of jeosmphotography, showcasing that journey to Bethlehem, complete with farm animals, on white MilkSilk knit with a soft, flannel-like feel, light green trim around the neckline and the cuffs, and the non-functioning back flap. Perfect for snuggling on the sofa for story time, and of course, for sweet dreams!
- Delicate nativity print MilkSilk knit fabric
- Light green cuffs and detail
- One snap at top
- Zips from neckline to leg cuffs for easy changing
- 95%Polyester/5% Elastane; machine wash cold, mild detergent, remove promptly, tumble dry low
- See size chart: 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3T
- Features a non-functioning detailing